02-162 WaveSense KEYNOTE Strips (100) Buy 1-2 boxes
Your Price $35.99
Brand New Blood Glucose Monitoring System!FREE KEYNOTE METER WITH PURCHASE OF 100 KEYNOTE TEST STRIPS!
KeyNote Blood Glucose Test Strips are intended for use with AgaMatrix KeyNote Blood Glucose Meter Kits only. Uses Dynamic Electrochemistry for the most accurate results.
Ask For Accuracy...
WaveSense technology allows the KeyNote meter to provide extremely accurate results.
Simple to Use...
The WaveSense KeyNote is easy to use with many user-friendly features. The large backlit display can be easily read in almost any situation. The ergonomic rubber grips and feet make it easy to hold. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to see your past results with the push of a button.
Value Your Time…
The WaveSense KeyNote returns results as fast as 1-2-3*.
Easy to Hold, Purse/Pocket Friendly…
We want to help make diabetes a smaller part of your life. To that end we have designed one of the smallest meters on the market, guaranteed to fit in the smallest European purse or the tightest pair of jeans.
Give Your Fingers a Rest...
The WaveSense KeyNote is the only Glucose Monitor that ships standard with 33g lancets. It is also cleared for alternate site testing on the palm and forearm.
Advanced Data Management...
Zero-Click has been designed for professionals and end-users. The software has been developed with input from prominent endocrinologists, certified diabetes educators, and people with diabetes. Multiple kinds of reports can help you notice patterns over time.
The KeyNote is the only system in the world that uses WaveSense, a suite of Dynamic Electrochemistry and digital signal processing technologies that enables superior analytical performance for biosensors.
- Safer, more accurate results
- As fast as 1-2-3
- Less painful testing with small sample size
- Alternate site testing (AST)
- Large, backlit display
- See blood enter test strip
- Non-slip rubber grips
Memory and Graphing
- Automatic mealtime averages track your readings throughout the day
- Easy to understand on-screen graphing
- Stores up to 300 results with time and date
- 14/30/90 day averages
- Automatic marking of control solution for more accurate averaging
Key Safety Features
- Less confusion about your results! The units of measure are pre-set and can't be changed by accident.
- See blood enter the test strip
- Non-slip rubber grips and feet
- 2 user settable hypoglycemic and hyperglycemic indicator alarms
- Double redundant power supply for maximum safety of results
- 6 user settable reminder alarms for worry-free testing
* In some conditions, test may take as long as 12 seconds.
©2013 Diabetic Express a division of Care Services Inc. All rights reserved.